Tuesday, February 03, 2009

How do I love thee...

I had a fun trip in Arkansas, but I am so glad to be back in Utah. Our move away from family has really strengthened our relationship...I've realized that my "home" is wherever my husband is. If I have him and our children, that's what I need. I absolutely love our families - but the scripture telling us that a married couple "shall cleave unto [each other] and they shall be one flesh" (Gen 2:24) has come to mean a lot more to me in the last few months. Zac is truly my biggest support group. When I feel like I've hit rock bottom, he can always bring me back up.

Ok, so now my eyes are so full of tears that I can't see the computer screen anymore. I guess as long as my pregnancy hormones are around, I'll have to do short sentimental posts.

I love you, Zac!!!

No comments: