Saturday, April 24, 2010

My crazy kid...

My dad made pancakes for breakfast this morning. While Abby was waiting for breakfast to be ready, she started telling stories. You never know what's going to come out....

Today she was telling us about the 'owie' on her knee. (Until this point, I was unaware that she had one. But I digress...) She informed me that she got the owie, "While I was playing on the roof and I fell off."

WHAT???

"But I was ok because Daddy catched me."

Obviously not, if she got an owie. But, anyway. The story went on but these were definitely the highlights. Stay tuned for the next installment of My Crazy Kid. LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:o) I needed a good laugh....and Abby provided me with one! Hugs.

Jenn said...

Sarah!! Funny stuff. I am so glad you are home and hopefully having a great visit. Don't you just love what comes out of our childrens mouths....priceless. Have a great vacation!

Amanda Hutchings said...

Hey girl its Amanda Moline Hutchings. How are you. You have 3 beautiful girls! I too have 3 girls and one named Abbey (we just spell it a little different). check out my blog sometime, hutchings5.blogspot.com