Ok, my friend Jennifer posted this on her blog and I stole it! She didn't tag me, but I love these things so I'm gonna do it anyway. :o) If I tag you, then you fill this out on your blog/Facebook and tag four more people. I know, it's kinda dumb, but it's fun to learn new stuff about people....
Four, four, four, four...
1. Four places that I go over and over: US Bank (work), Ms. Janet's (daycare), Wal-Mart (ick) and church
2. Four people who email me regularly: Mom, Hope, Sherry, Christine
3. Four of my favorite places to eat: Mt. Fuji, Casa Mexicana, Moe's, Larry's Pizza (I've only been once, but I REALLY want to go back)
4. Four places I would rather be right now: The Angel Rose in Eureka Springs with my hubby, the beach with Zac & Abby, on a cruise, or in Dallas for a weekend with Christine
5. Four people I tag (you can do it on Facebook, too): Lori T., Christine A. (almost Christine S!!), Erin M., and Nikki R.
6. Four TV shows I watch: Oh, geez, there's not much time for TV - usually Food Network is just on as background noise. But I do like Rules of Engagement, How I Met Your Mother, Iron Chef America and my parents have me hooked on Wipeout