Thursday, December 17, 2009

More updating...

I recently took a job as a substitute crossing guard for Draper City. It's not anything regular but every little bit will help our budget. And it gets my foot in the door in case any regular, 'full time' crossings do come open. When I was considering working full time again and started pricing daycare I realized it would be stupid for me to work. This is something I can do without having to worry about daycare (the girls come with me and stay in the van).

Last Friday was my first on-my-own crossing. I'd observed twice and Friday I filled in for a lady in the morning and afternoon. Zac only worked a half day Friday, so he came with me and the girls; he wanted to watch me in action (LOL) and take some pictures.

Had to bundle up - it was COLD here last week!! Don't you love my cute new scarf and gloves? Now I just need an earcover or hat to go with them....


My super-awesome, official Draper City employee jacket. LOL I'm technically a Draper PD employee. Oooohhhh.....


Waiting on kiddos....


Getting the kids across safely!! I had one lady that tried to inch her way through before all the kids were across. She got a very dirty look and then stayed still until I was done. :)


When I got done, it was still Happy Hour at Sonic, so we went to get drinks. In the span of 90 seconds (no joke), Abby told us what she wanted (Sprite), Zac ordered it and I turned around while saying, "Abby did you have fun being a crossing gua...."

Wow. Guess so. :)


In other news, Cami has decided to firm up her abs with some crunches. hahaha


LOVE baby smiles!!! Cami has the little asian-like eyes that disappear when she smiles, just like her Momma.


Emma decided to give Daddy's head a little spit-shine. Sweet Emma has the cutest lopsided grin! I think it looks like her Aunt Kendyl's smile.


Cami got bored watching me make cookies.


Abby is getting much better at holding the babies. Although earlier today, she did try to pull Cami off the couch by her neck. We're working on it....

I just realized there are waaaaay more pics of Cami than Emma in this post. I'll post more Emma next time, promise!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee said...

I never would have noticed the counting pictures thing. And I think you look great in your gear - being an enforcer suits you, especially after having to chase around three kiddos! I miss the snow/mountains you have in the background, made me homesick!