Another one of those goofy getting to know you things that I love!!
1. What is your occupation right now? Zac's wife and Abby's mommy....and I LOVE my work! :)
2. What color are your socks right now? Pink with little presents on them
3. What are you listening to right now? The Iron Chef on TV and Abby rustling around in her sleep
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken quesadilla at Casa Mexicana
5. Can you drive a stick shift? If my life depended on it, I could manage
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My wonderful hubby who I MISS A LOT right now
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yup, it's my father-in-law...he bought my dinner! lol
8. How old are you today? 26
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football or basketball
I guess #10 got lost...
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh, YES!
12. Favorite Food? Sushi! Haven't had any in awhile...
13. What is the last movie you watched? Because I Said So
14. Favorite day of the year? I can think of a lot...but these days, any day that Zac's at home with me and Abby is great
15. How do you vent anger? These days, I usually cry
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my Barbies
17. What is your favorite season? It used to be winter - but that might change now! :)
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Strawberries :)
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure - or post it on your blog or Facebook
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I hate this question...
21. Who is least likely to respond? See previous answer
22. Living arrangements? Zac, Abby and me
23. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday at the airport when I left my hubby :(
24. What is on the floor of your closet? A buncha junk
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Christine will read it on here...
26. What did you do last night? Waited for Abby to finally go to sleep!
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing my family
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain with cheese :) And bacon is always good, too.
29. Favorite dog breed? One that doesn't live at my house....although the Rott/Lab mix I had was a pretty cool dog
30. Favorite day of the week? Monday or Tuesday - Zac's days off!
31. How many states have you lived in? Five - Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Utah
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. Trees or concrete? I'm getting really fond of my mountains :)
34. Comedy or Drama? Comedy
35. Worst thing about getting older? More bills :)
36. Best thing about getting older? Wisdom gained from experience