Saturday, February 07, 2009

Bed switching

Abby hasn't been sleeping well in her toddler bed and we've been trying to figure out why. After three weeks of her sleeping on a palette on the floor in AR, I've decided that she moves too much for such a small bed. This, along with the visitors we will be hosting in the next few months, have led us to a decision.

We're getting a new bed! woo hooo Zac and I need something a little firmer and he was able to get something nice for cheap at work. So we are going to put our current bed in Abby's room. Yes, I think it's ridiculous that a two-year-old will have a queen size bed. But, it was only about $80 more to go this route than it would have been to get her a clearance full size. So that's what we're gonna do.

Now I want to find a cute bedding set for her. We can't afford one right now, but I can dream. lol I found a really reasonably priced one at Wal-Mart...isn't it cute?


I think the bright colors are awesome. I guess they're not very little girl-ish, but that's ok. Brighter is better, right? ;)

No comments: