I found this list on this Yahoo website and was amused by some of them....granted, most of them apply more to dating couples than married couples. But it's still good for a laugh...
1. Saying he doesn't believe in hokey commercial holidays two seconds after you've given him a cute card.
2. Telling you, "We're never going to be able to get a dinner reservation tonight because it's stupid Valentine's Day."
3. Giving you supermarket flowers. (Me personally, I don't care where the flowers come from - I just like to get them. Some of the best flowers Zac ever got me were carnations from WalMart - they lasted FOREVER!!)
4. Emailing you the morning of the 14th to say, "Hey, so what are you up to tonight?" He's not asking you out, just wondering if you'll be out with someone else.
5. Taking you to a fast-food drive-through, then renting "Basic Instinct" and inviting you back to his dorm room/shady apartment to watch it with his roommate. (This makes me glad that I'm Zac's 'roommate' so we don't have this problem. lol)
6. Making you a lame heart-shaped card cut from notebook paper with "IOU one gift" written on it. (I could handle the heart-shaped handmade card, that would be cute)
7. Insisting on treating you to a lavish dinner and ordering tons of appetizers, and the priciest entrees. Then when the bill comes, Loverboy asks if you can throw in, say, 80 bucks or so.
8. Setting tentative plans but not telling you exactly what time he's picking you up or where you're going. Then -- surprise! -- at 9:45, he tells you he's stuck at work, then says, "You're not mad, are you?"
9. Then telling you before he hangs up, "Look, I really wanna make it up to you," but not bothering to nail down a date.
10. Dumping you the day before because he didn't want to torment you by going through the motions.....At least you could've gotten one last fancy meal out of the deal.
11. Buying you chocolates the day after V-Day because the prices were slashed. (THIS one cracks me up because Zac and I don't buy each other V-day stuff UNTIL the 15th purely because of the lower prices...hahahahaha)
12. Giving you ghastly mall-rat jewelry that you saw on his sister the week before.
13. Waiting until February 13 to make plans with you.
14. Taking you anywhere that serves two-for-one meals.
15. Inviting you out for an evening with him... and his mother.