Saturday, March 13, 2010

Abby says...

Thursday morning, I was in the kitchen with Abby trying to figure out what she wanted for breakfast. (This can be a long process-she'll eat just about anything but can be indecisive.) Zac came in and told her she didn't get breakfast - she had to get a job. He kept teasing her, telling her she was going to be the fry cook at McDonalds; just picking at her. She was laughing at him and saying, "Noooo, Daddy. I don't have to get a job." When he walked away to finish getting ready for work, she looked at me, rolled her eyes and said, "Uggghh. Daddy makes me crazy!!"

I laughed my butt off, let me tell you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning, Zac was teasing her (can you see a recurring theme here?) about something. She looked at him and said, "Buzz off, Daddy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looks like me and acts like me - it's a scary thing, really....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But the question is, will she be able to be as crafty as you? :o)

Anonymous said...

She's on the way to that, too....but I guess we'll see. :)

Frieda Loves Bread said...

I see her on the front row in Primary every Sunday...she's just TOO cute!