Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Zac had to work this morning and I was playing photographer for a birthday party. We all got home around 1:30 and decided that we HAD to head outside. It was a gorgeous day - a little breezy but absolutely wonderful! So we headed to Draper Park with the girls and had a fun afternoon enjoying the sunshine!!


Playing in the grass with Abby's soccer ball. The babies are getting so big! They've really been enjoying time outside in the sunshine and grass. (Can I just say that I think I have the cutest kids ever??)


Last fall, Abby would NOT climb up this rock wall. My big girl is getting brave!


Nor would she go down "the big slide." It is pretty steep but she mastered it today!


What do you do when you have two babies and a pre-schooler that all want to swing? You get creative....



Mmmmm...grass!!


Cami likes to chew on my aglets. (LOL, thanks Phineas and Ferb!)


CHEESE!!!



Emma looooooves to swing!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your swing solution! Very creative :o)
Oh...and I learned a new word!

Bobbi Lee said...

Awesome swinging! Looks like a gorgeous day!

Mary said...

Your babies are soooo Cute! I am sure your very busy but how fun!